Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is committed to protecting the privacy of its visitors and has prepared the following statement to inform users how personally identifying information and non-personally identifying information is gathered from our Website and used by Longia Fitness only. Longia Fitness encourages its Website users to be smart about choosing when, and to whom, to release information online.
Children (under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the Website unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Website in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Certain non-personally identifiable information about our visitors is collected by the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookie” technology (as described below), such as the type of internet browser you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider, where you go within the Website, how much time you spend in any particular area and what you buy.
Remind us of who you are and to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you register or “Sign In” and is modified when you “Sign Out” of our services.
Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing our website is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target messages, promotions and ads based on user interests and behaviour.
Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of the Web site you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users’ habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on our website a better one. We may use this information to better personalize the content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our Websites.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information will be used by Longia Fitness and its authorized agents only: (1) to process your requests (e.g., register you for a contest or sweepstakes or fulfill your merchandise order); (2) to communicate with you or personalize the Website based on your stated interests and preferences or make related offers to you; (3) to administer the Website or serve you when you have questions or problems; and/or (4) as may, in Longia Fitness’s sole judgment, be required by any applicable laws, rules or regulations or the Terms and Conditions applicable to this Website.
Personally identifiable information will only be shared with third parties to further the purpose for which you provide such information (e.g., to process your subscription request, enrollment registration or merchandise order) or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect the rights of Longia Fitness or its affiliates or subscribers.
If Longia Fitness intends to disclose personally identifiable information to third parties in circumstances not outlined above, you will be advised at the time that we request that you provide us such information, such as in the rules of a sweepstakes or contest or as part of the terms of a given promotion, and you will be provided with the opportunity to opt out of our online database so that participation in the registration, sweepstakes, contest or other activity is possible without disclosing personally identifiable information to such third parties. Longia Fitness does not currently sell any personally identifiable information to third parties.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, our website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use reasonable efforts to ensure that collected personally identifiable information is secure and not readily accessible to unapproved individuals or third parties. Longia Fitness has limited the number of people who have physical access to our database servers and has implemented electronic security systems and password protections which help further guard against unauthorized access.
Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio
Longia Tower, 4th Floor,
36 PWD Road, Opp. Sabeda Bagan Bus Stop,
Dunlop, Kolkata 700035
Call: +91 90073 90323
This policy, like the online medium itself, is subject to change and, as such, we encourage you to review this policy from time to time. Effective Date: 10/03/2019
● Please keep your cell phones on silent mode while in class so the peace of the practice is not disturbed.
● Please be quiet. It's great to share a class with people you know but it can be distracting to yourself and others to have a conversation in the class.
● Please try not to enter the class late or leave early as it is disruptive to others.
GENERAL RULES FOR A YOGA CLASS
● Do arrive 10-15 minutes early to help yourself settle in and align your attitude with the purpose of the class, breathe and get centered.
● Eat at least 2 hours before practicing yoga to avoid nausea or cramps.
● Food can be taken after 20-30 minutes of practicing yoga
● Do let your teacher know about your injuries or conditions that might affect your practice. If you are injured or tired, skip poses which you can't or shouldn't do or try a modified version.
● Do not overstretch yourself. Instead of trying to get as deeply or completely into a pose as others might be able to do, do what you can without straining or injuring yourself. Maintain a slow but steady attitude.
● Do take time afterwards to think about what you did in class, so that you can retain what you learned. Review the poses you practiced, even if you remember just one thing from each class, you will soon have a lot of information that can deepen your own personal practice.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
● All membership fees & schedules are subject to change. Membership fees are payable monthly in advance and can be paid either by cash or by credit card or direct debit card facility. A late payment / declined payment may result in an immediate suspension of membership.
● Personal training fees can be purchased as individual sessions or in blocks. Members who undertake personal training sessions who do not have active and current general memberships are not permitted to participate in group classes and open gym sessions. In the event a nominated or preferred trainer is unavailable, Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, can at its discretion substitute another to undertake the personal training session.
● Members are responsible for their access card. Shared gym access with a non-member will result in cancellation of membership immediately. Replacement access cards will incur a fee.
Dress and Conduct
● All members should dress appropriately. This includes the wearing of a t-shirt and the use of a towel. No open toed shoes, sandals or thongs are allowed in the exercise area during training times or “open gym” times.
● Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is committed to the health, safety and welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, in addition to its common law rights and remedies, also reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member engaging in unacceptable behaviour.
● Members are liable for damages to Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, property that results from the willful or negligent conduct of a member, a member’s guest or dependent children.
Lost Articles and Damage to Member’s Property
Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or damage to articles. All articles are stored at member’s risk and the gym discourages members from bringing valuable articles to the gym.
Consent and release for use of Photographic and Video Images
All members, unless specifically requesting not to do so in writing, authorize Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, its directors, employees, contractors or agents, from time to time, without further notice or permission and without payment of any kind to photograph videotape and audiotape them for advertising, promotional or instructional purposes.
Late Attendance to Classes
All members should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the commencement of all classes. As all our classes are high intensity and fast paced, it is unfair to other members to have their workouts disrupted by late attendees. Longia Fitness reserves the right to refuse participation in a class for late attendance.
Rules and Policies of the Gym
All members agree to lean and abide by all the rules and policies set by Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, and that may change from time to time.
● Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is a Gym that engages in strenuous and high intensity exercise routines. You should consider whether this style of exercise is suitable for you. Risks of undertaking such exercise include, but not limited to Rhabdomyolysis – a dangerous condition that results in the death of muscle cells from stress that may be attributed to intensive exercise which overwhelms the body and impairs kidney functions. All members must complete introductory training sessions that direct and guide them through proper exercise movements that are required to safely undertake our strength and conditioning exercises.
● Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is not an “Open Gym” unlike other traditional gyms. All workouts are either, class based at specified times, or pre-arranged personal training sessions. Longia Fitness may set aside times where the Gym operates in an open format for members to familarise themselves with the gym’s equipment, improve exercise technique, or undertake independent unsupervised training.
● Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, is committed to training excellence and reserves the right to change, operating hours, type and quantity of equipment, the type and frequency of its classes and fees, from time to time at its sole discretion.
Risks, Injury and Obligations
The activity includes, fitness classes incorporating cardio vascular exercise, strength and conditioning training, resistance training, weight lifting, boxing and other martial art hybrid classes, personal training sessions, training activities undertaken both on and off the premises, participation in term or individual competitions, and other services provided to the participant by Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio.
Participating in such activity:
● May be injured, physically, emotionally or mentally, or may die.
● Personal property may be lost or damaged.
● Other persons participating in such activity may cause someone injury or may damage someone property.
● You may cause injury to other persons or damage other property.
● The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
● You may be injured or die or suffer damage to your property as a result of negligence or breach of contract by Longia Fitness.
● There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport if you are injured.
● You assume the risk & responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from your participation in the activity.
● You further understand that whilst participating in such activity:
● You will follow the safety advice, training directions and exercise instructions of the Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, trainers, contractors, agents and volunteers.
● If you feel unwell during training or feel pain and / or discomfort, you will cease participating and immediately advise a trainer.
● If, for any reason, you require first aid or medical assistance, you authorize Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, to seek emergency medical assistance on your behalf with the understanding that you will responsible for all costs incurred.
Release of Liability and Indemnity to Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio
In consideration of the acceptance of your payment for participating in the activity (and except to the extent that the same may be precluded by Law) you agree to waive any and all claims that you have or may have in future against Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, its directors, owners, officers, employees, trainers, contractors, volunteers and agents notwithstanding that such claims may arise due to negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
● You participate in the activity at your sole risk & responsibility.
● You release, indemnify and hold harmless Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, its directors, owners, officers, employees, trainers, contractors, volunteers & agents from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me, or on my behalf by other parties, arising out of any injury, loss damage or death caused to me or my personal property whether by negligence, breach of contractor in any other way whatsoever.
● In the event that you are injured or your personal property is damaged, you will bring no claim, legal or otherwise against Longia Fitness, the Fitness Studio, in respect of that injury or damage. The agreement shall be effective and bind upon you, your successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns or transferees. If any portion of the agreement is held invalid, you agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force & effect.